February 4, 2012

DIY Projects to Try this Weekend

Confession: I don't know about you, but I'm not the biggest sports fan (gasp, I know, don't judge me).  I don't have anything against it, but it doesn't really interest me.  So while many people are planning a weekend get together to view a pretty huge football game, I am planning an alternative craft project instead.  Something simple that doesn't require a lot of materials and can be done in one sitting.  Here are two contenders:







I am loving these two simple projects especially since I have most of the materials lying around the house.  Does anyone else have alterna-football plans?  What craft projects are you working on lately?

1 comment:

  1. I confess, sports do not interest me either. Love the suggested craft ideas! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are a blogs best friend.