February 24, 2012

Happy Birthday Baby!

On February 21st my blog officially turned 1, Yay!  I can not believe that it has been a year since I started this project.  This blog has been like my child, I have nurtured it, I have seen it through (multiple) awkward phases and many an identity crisis.  I have fashioned it into something I am proud of.  The most exciting part of this journey is...it's not over.  I am excited to see where I can take my blog in 2012.  So even though this is few days late,  I wish my blog a very....

Image from here

P.S. What do you think of the new banner?  I think 2012 will be the year of polka dots.

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Blue plate!! I wish you much success in 2012. I love polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, happy day! So glad to have met you through this exact medium!
    Xoxoxo kat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! I am so glad to have met you through blogging. The blog has definitely opened up new world to me.

      Delete

Comments are a blogs best friend.