May 16, 2012

Look For Less: Cameron Diaz in Valentino

I believe in love at first sight; that instant attraction, the insatiable desire, of course in my case in only happens with clothes and accessories. For example as soon as I saw the cover of the May issue of Instyle, I instantly fell in love with the lovely lavender Valentino dress as worn by the radiant Cameron Diaz. Of course my budget doesn't really cover Valentino, it doesn't really cover much now adays, so I created a similar look for a fraction of the price. This head to toe look rings in at $126, now that will keep you looking fabulous and keep your savings safe.
Get The Look: Cameron Diaz

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic! There aren't many people who have money to splurge on an outfit, but there are many who like to look good for a fraction of the cost. Well done you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are a blogs best friend.