February 24, 2012

Happy Birthday Baby!

On February 21st my blog officially turned 1, Yay!  I can not believe that it has been a year since I started this project.  This blog has been like my child, I have nurtured it, I have seen it through (multiple) awkward phases and many an identity crisis.  I have fashioned it into something I am proud of.  The most exciting part of this journey is...it's not over.  I am excited to see where I can take my blog in 2012.  So even though this is few days late,  I wish my blog a very....

Image from here

P.S. What do you think of the new banner?  I think 2012 will be the year of polka dots.

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Blue plate!! I wish you much success in 2012. I love polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mom! You are always so supportive.

      Delete
  2. Awww, happy day! So glad to have met you through this exact medium!
    Xoxoxo kat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! I am so glad to have met you through blogging. The blog has definitely opened up new world to me.

      Delete

Comments are a blogs best friend.