March 28, 2012

Do You Pose?

Back in September I downloaded the mobile outfit sharing app Pose.  Initially I really didn't get into using it.  Didn't have time or didn't remember, either way it was seriously underused.  Poor lonely app just sat there until one day I decided I wanted to quickly share a picture of my nails.  Snapped a pic, tagged the items and boom posted it in a matter of minutes.  Fast, simple, fashion sharing, that offered instant gratification, now I get it!  In fact there are days where I love what I'm wearing and want to capture it, but just don't have the time to spare on setting up the tripod and getting out the DSLR, in those cases I whip out my phone, open up Pose, snap, snap, snap outfit captured for posterity.  Check out more of my poses here and download the app here.

A recent pose full of purples!

5 comments:

  1. Things like this make me want to have a smartphone so bad and stop living in the Prehistory of technology :P .

    By the way, I’m hosting a giveaway in my blog: a very unique totebag from Romerobags. Feel free to participate in http://diaryofamoderndaylady.blogspot.com/2012/03/modern-day-lady-first-giveaway.html . Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my smartphone, but at the same time life seemed a lot simpler before I got it. I had to edit which apps I found useful, Pose is definitely in my blogging arsenal.

      Delete
    2. Smartphones are definitely fun, but you can get addicted to it. So it has its pluses and minuses.

      Love the cute tote that you are giving away. Goodluck with the giveaway.

      Delete
  2. Is Pose an app where you create a collage of pictures or can you take individual poses as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can collage three pictures together to give a more detailed snapshot of your outfit or you can just take one picture to post to Pose.

      Delete

Comments are a blogs best friend.