March 7, 2012

Denim Darling

I finally found the perfect denim shirt! I had been on a hunt for a denim shirt for what seems like four months and thus far it had been fruitless. What I had found was either not the right color or price or had weird pockets, something just wasn't right. That search came to an end last week. I ran into the mall to do a quick exchange and as I was making my way out I walked by the Madewell store. In the window front and center was a denim shirt. Now this next part might be hard to believe. I stopped in my tracks, the shirt gave off a golden glow and I swear I heard a choir singing. Weird right, well, taking this as a divine fashion sign I went in, tried it on (it was perfection) and decided to buy it. The shirt was priced at $78 a little bit rich for my blood, but I had a gift card I had been hoarding since Christmas and decided to take the plunge. Well this weekend I had a baby shower to attend and I wanted an outfit that was dressy/casual without being too fussy. Hello Denim shirt, I love you.







6 comments:

  1. That is a well fitted shirt. Sometimes you just have to spend a little extra for certain pieces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes true, I would rather spend a little more and get something that is perfect than get a bunch of clothing for less that is garbage.

      Delete
  2. love that belt!

    http://www.the-beautiful-things.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vittoria! Thrift stores are great places to find unique accessories.

      Delete
  3. this outfit is so cute! somehow we got grouped together in some fashionable ladies tweet and i am so happy about it! your blog is darling i am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words Ashley! I am glad you like.

      Delete

Comments are a blogs best friend.