March 13, 2012

Cheap Sunglasses that Don't Look Cheap

Let it be known, I love cheap sunglasses. Nothing beats the amusement of walking up to an open rack of shades and trying every single pair on. Some of the sunglasses are of the variety that make my friends crack up just by donning them and some are the kind I could seriously wear. The beauty of inexpensive sunglasses is that you can have a variety and if they get lost it's no big deal. The cruelty of life is that I can't wear cheap sunglasses. Being a prescription glasses wearing girl I have to buy frames that will hold up to putting the prescription lenses in. Few cheap sunglasses frames are up to the task. Le sigh...well at least I can peruse endless amounts of inexpensive frames online. Most of the ones I am drawn to are tortoise shell they look instantly posh. The floral ones on the bottom are just because.
Clubmaster Sunglasses, Reclaimed Vintage, $32, ASOS
Asos Tort Cat Eye Sunglasses, $21, ASOS
Keyhole Sunglasses, Cheap Monday, $32, ASOS
Floral Color Block Cat Eye, $14, Urban Outfitters

3 comments:

  1. I love the floral pair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they fun, there are a ton of printed sunglasses this season. I am loving it!

      Delete
  2. I love the first. I swear they all look expensive and I would surely grab the first one. That is so perfect for this coming summer season.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are a blogs best friend.