July 25, 2011

The Covetable Closet: And the Winner for July is...


First let me say a big thank you for all who voted in the first ever Covetable Closet Post.  This post was an experiment and I truly appreciate all your participation.  Now I am sure you want to know which item won, well I won't keep you in suspense any longer. The winner is...

The Cambridge Satchel Company's Red 11" satchel!   It was a really close race between the J. Crew Salina Sandal and the Satchel.  For the first two weeks they were tied, which had me racking my brains as to what to do in the case of a tie.  Fortunately this week a few more votes came in and I didn't have to do any more brain racking. The satchels was the clear winner with 57% of the vote.  I will be putting in my order and you can be sure I will be sharing pictures when it arrives.  

Thanks for stopping by, and helping me choose one covetable item to add to my closet.  I had fun with this and may try something similar for August so make sure you stop by and see. 

Best,

Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to seeing your blog with this fabulous satchel.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are a blogs best friend.