July 26, 2011

Design of the Times: Trina Turk's Pre-Fall 1960's Fab


When it comes to labels and designers I'm all over the place.  I'll buy high end(on sale of course), low end and in between.  I buy pieces that catch my eye, that I know I can combine with what I own and that I can create my own look with.  When I view a designer's collection I take it in as a whole, but I usually only see one or two things that I adore or I could actually use. This is not true of Trina Turk's Pre-Fall collection, if I could buy the whole collection I most certainly would.  The collection reads as cohesive fashion salute to the 1960's jet-setting crowd; capes, tweeds and sheaths abound, beyond fabulous!  Since pictures are worth a thousand words I will save my breath (well fingers) and show you what I'm talking about.
Trina Turk's Pre-Fall Collection, Available now.

The trench is timeless, and I love that they left open to reveal the bow blouse, darling.
The cape is awesome, no?  Ankle boots are on the top of my fall must have list.

Perfect dress for an afterwork cocktail. P.S. Love the big hair, so fun!
To see more fabulous fall looks from Trina Turk head on over the the website. The price point is way beyond my reach right not, but I definetly spied some investment worthy pieces in this bunch.  Plus it's still fun to ogle and draw inspiration from, no?  Whose lines are you loving for fall?

Best,

Jennifer 

1 comment:

  1. I tend not to favor any particular line, but individual pieces usually catch my eye. I especially love the plaid skirt with the trench coat. It's like traveling back in time. Groovy!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are a blogs best friend.