August 22, 2011

Color of the Moment: A Blue Mood


Color, color, color, it's going to be everywhere this fall. All you neutral neds and nancys better get used to it. Buh-bye beige, see you soft pastels and hellooo blue. Rich, radiant, opulent, royal blue to be exact. A color that in the past I had associated with a pie shape on the color wheel or crayon in a crayon box is now suprisingly sophisticated (at least to me). In my humble opinion(very humble), out of all the colors in the bright color brigade royal blue is certainly the easiest to wear. So will you don a blue hue this fall?

Nom, nom, nom. The comment box is hungry, feed it by typing something. The comment box is not picky, nouns, verbs, adjectives it's all good.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I'll bite. Blue being my favorite color, it makes me delighted that I will be seeing more of it this fall. Will I be one of the ones wearing it though? Hmmm, we'll see.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are a blogs best friend.