- Sephora leopard print make-up case, which usually contains...
- Favorite Lipstick, currently PeaceKeeper: Paint Me Compassionate. Red lipstick can save the day or at least boost my mood.
- Mirrored Compact, to make sure I don't have anything going on in my teeth.
- Nail File Matchbook because I never seem to have a nail file on me when my nail breaks
- iPhone with a Fred Retro cover on, I love that my new fangled tech-nol-ogy looks like an old camera.
- Headphones wrapped around Bobino cord tamer, which is the best thing ever for keeping cord untangled.
- Notebook for my brilliant (yeah right) ideas, otherwise I forget things in a second (literally a sec..what was I saying).
- Pen to record ideas in notebook
- Business cards in zippered pouch
- DKNY Sunglasses (my eyes are very sensitive to bright light, I am not a vampire) and microfiber cloth (I can't fit a glass case in my bag)
- Lodis Wallet it's bright red, easy to find in a dark purse.
What are you toting around in your purse, if you don't mind me asking?