September 6, 2011

IFB Conference: Live Stream

I don't know if you have noticed but I have been obsessing about a certain event here on my blog.  I have been feverishly planning what to wear to it for weeks, eagerly anticipating meeting new people and learning new things about blogging and it 's finally here. That's right tomorrow is the IFB Conference in NY! So on Wednesday I will be away from the computer and heading into the city for a day of learning, fun and fashion. I wanted you to have a share in my experiences at the IFB conference so I will be live streaming the conference in it's entirety from my blog.  The conference starts at 9:00 A.M on September 7th and runs throughout the day till 7 P.M A.M.  The linked video stream will go live at 9:00 A.M and you can stop by to sneak a peak at the action anytime or watch the whole thing if you like.

Watch live streaming video from ifbconference at livestream.com

1 comment:

Comments are a blogs best friend.