November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving


Happy Thanksgiving all!  I hope you have a special day planned with friends and family, eating and drinking to your hearts (or guts) content.  I just wanted to write a quick note to all the people who have supported my blog (and me by association) over the last nine months.   Through your repeated visits, your sweet and supportive comments, your e-mails, tweets and re-tweets, Facebook likes and more, you have bolstered my confidence and made me feel that my thoughts and words resonated with you.   This Thanksgiving I am thankful for all the supportive friends I have made through this creative blogging endeavor. Thank you for your support, Happy Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, Jennifer! I hope you and your family are having a wonderful celebtration. This holiday Im thankful for all my blog friends!

    xxannie
    www.thestyleshift.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a lovely thanksgiving with your loved ones :) I'm thankful for so much, but mainly health and happiness :D

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you JRose for your creative ideas! I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving with your loving family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the "Thankful" image! Did you create that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for kind Thanksgiving wishes. I hope you had a wonderful day with your friends and family.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are a blogs best friend.