November 9, 2011

Small Size Shoe Event


Small footed ladies rejoice! This Saturday the Nordstrom Rack at Union Square, City Center and Bergen Town Center will be offering an enhanced selection of women's shoes sizes 4-6. Sadly I won't be around on Saturday so I am asking you to check it out and report back. I want to hear about your shopping finds, footwear fights, triumphs and tragedies (it would be a tragedy if you went home empty handed). I am living vicariously through you, remember to report back here and leave a note in the comments section.

2 comments:

  1. Im totally the opposite! Isn't being a non-average size a pain? :)
    xoxo kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie I feel for you, it is such a pain finding shoes when you have large or small feet.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are a blogs best friend.